Welcome to the LawLibWiki's Guides section! If you are new to wiki markup and want to know the basics, then this is where you want to be.
- Signing Up
- As of March 2019, signing up to the wiki has been disabled until further notice. Please consider emailing your knowhow, advice, or tips until this is launched!
- Customising your profile
- See above section.
- Creating pages
- In this section is all the information you need in order to begin creating pages. It covers subjects such as wiki markup, formatting, and stylisation.
- Editing pages
- In this section is we describe how to edit pages, guidelines for recording edits, and initiating rollbacks to remove content.
- Adding categories
- In this section we cover using categories to tag pages and organise content to display on the homepage.
- Formatting guidelines
- In this section we explain mandatory and optional fields, markup, and formatting rules according to the stylesheet of this wiki.
This is what various headings look like on the wiki.